Hug Me Weighted Throws
What is the HUGME Weighted Throw used for?
HUGME faux fur weighted throws are used to treat insomnia mainly as well as other mental health related concerns. To list a few our weighted throw can help with the following
- Sensory Disorders
- ADD/ ADHD spectrum Disorders
- Anxiety/ Stress/ Tension/ Panic Attacks
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Leg Syndrome
Why HUGME Weighted Throws?
Sleep is crucial especially to maintain good health, and when one is struggling to get the necessary hours of sleep our blankets come in clutch. In comparison to other weighted throws ours offer a cool sleep using hypoallergenic glass beads and thus the customer will not get too hot. Some facts with weighted throws that can benefit are
- Weighted therapy can help increase serotonin and melatonin levels overnight
- The heavy weight of the blanket feels like a loving hug, while releasing serotonin, dopamine and oxytocin into the body
- HUGME weighted throws cause a decrease in activity from hypothalamus/pituitary/adrenal/ axis. This area is responsible for triggering the anxiety response
- HUGME weighted throws calms fidgeting legs due to its heavy weight and thus will help in staying still and in bed throughout the night
Are HUGME Weighted Throws Machine Washable?
Yes. We have spent countless hours on creating the first weighted blanket that is machine and drier friendly. In comparison to other blankets in the market ours our designed without a duvet cover and can easily be thrown into the washing machine. All our glass beads are composed in double stitched square pockets that ensure the glass beads will not fall out overtime!
What sizes are offered in HUGME Weighted Throws?
We currently offer two sizes a 12 pound and a 15 pound.